I get 'cross

My journal of cyclocross
Follow Me

National Trophy Round 1 - Devon



By  CJ Boom     12:50     


sooo, wasn't quite as successful as I'd hoped, and four hours traveling is a long way to go to get to a 40 min race. But number of lessons learnt which is something to take away, 11th sucks a bit when it was a mistake rather than ability.  Andy captured the action

Men's race was excellent, wicked how it all ended up unfolding. There were about four seperate battles going on. Jamie Newall had a particularily excellent ride, prize goes to him for the best fight for position. Course was bang on fast and fun. I liked it and would ride again. Weather was hot and like all British folk I'm going to climb about but when the rain is howling in a few weeks time will complain again.
/*

About CJ Boom

*/

No comments:

Post a Comment