I get 'cross

My journal of cyclocross
Follow Me

Spesh Fairy

By  CJ Boom     22:20     

The Specialized fairy came to visit, ahead of the cyclo cross season. He brought me a sick patent styled S Works shoe and a couple pairs of womens ridge glove.
The Ridge is a simple but excellent. Thin upper mesh, comfy, nice pink gripper accets and a bit of padding on the palm not too bulky for rapid hand position changes.


About CJ Boom



  1. Blummin nice shoes. Jealous.

  2. those shoes are ace! out of curiosity what size are they, as I saw they usually only start at size 6, and im a uk 5 and would LOVE some of those sick new flouro yellow ones.... strictly for posing :)

  3. I'm size 6. Fits well, alittle roomy in the toe box, but I wanted it like that. I had some Spesh Pro Carbon's before (without the Boa) and I like the fit. Sidi fitted well too and more snug on the toe but in really cold cross races and weather I like to be about to wiggle my toes a bit to keep them from going too icy.

    Love fluro but doesn't match my kit - sad face

  4. ah cool, good to know.... yeah im currently a 6 in sidi but they are def snug around the toe... might have to try a pair of these.... they look pro as hell which is always my primary concern for gear hehe.